So I have 90% of the third movie complete–I just need to re-read the script and make sure the music aligns. I have purchased all of my paint-Thank you Michaels and your wonderful before noon black friday deals and a VERY patient family!
Questions I have:
- Can we make this paint on Friday and can we keep it fresh until next friday for painting?
- Is there a large laminate machine that I can use to make stickers or do I need to order them online?
- Will we be digging into software this Friday in order to get the code set up?
- How do I zoom footage to fix blue box on first video (Cop dog video)?
- How will the website design I designed be displayed on computer–Just the image? Where are we getting the computer from?
- Can I use a projector to hook up to my computer to outline the silhouettes on the display wall for painting?
- Can I make that center blue watercolor image a sticker or should I just use it as draw the outline on the display somehow? Or should I try to paint it?
- I really don’t want to off balance the silhouettes by putting 2 on one side and 1 on the other…is there a better solution?
- Answer all the above questions
- Finish redoing voice-over on Video 3 and export
- Measure/Order Stickers
- Make conductive paint
- Draw and paint display
- Set up computer and projector
- Map center watercolor image
- Be done with this semester 🙂
So that is where I am at. I know it seems a bit overwhelming but I think I can pull this off I have all Friday, Saturday and Sunday of this week and next to get it done. Finger’s crossed. Here is the new layout with the new middle silhouette: