Last week’s class I started really finalizing the look and feel of my layouts. I started with my three spread Cannabis Design Article as the images that I have chosen have the most color.
I have also started adding the photo credits to the images, that has proven to be a bit more of a challenge. I also need to start adding page numbers as well as a place for captions, that I think I will start exploring more tomorrow with some guidance. Here is another feature spread that I felt did a nice subtle splash of color that gives the article a more edgy look with the slanted article big bold type and choice of color.
I have also rewritten my “photography” article and found a new way to tie in photography that would interest many designers, thus keeping intact the point of this zine. (This is still with the editor)
So all in all I feel good with my progress and look forward to more progress tomorrow and a dedicated “work” weekend this weekend!! I am also leaning toward this name for the zine: dɪˈzaɪn…still working on this one.